Monday, October 1, 2007

On the road/off the road

Not the good kind of on the road. I've been travelling for work for edging up on 10 days. Starting to lose my mind from not being off the bike. Highlight of the week, I saw an old lifted F-250 with an AC/DC custom paint job for sale outside of Richmond. Probably from the early 80s. Get pumped for Dave's next ill-advised automobile purchase.

To the point though, rumors of my demise in a smoke-filled bar in NYC are unsubstantiated and incorrect. I shall return. Wednesday. To the brownie crit. And I'm bringing my 2-weeks-of-cheap-cocktails-in-the-making beer gut with me. Again, Get pumped.

Seriously, I'm psyched about our riders and our sponsors and ready to put in some serious time on the bike again. Next year should be a great year.

No comments: