Monday, March 10, 2008

Hilbert #1-a mystery still not solved.

Race is in the book, but not on the books. Results are still not up, so we really have minimal idea of how we did. The new software system that they were using did not tabulate stuff as it was supposed to, so they have the raw numbers that they have to sift through and figure things out from. I wish Mark luck with that.

Results we "know":
Nolan Lavoie 2nd place Clydesdale (rode a SS Gry Fisher Rig in the geared category)
Jeremy Senn 4th Place, Pro/Expert (rode a SS Gry Fisher Rig in the geared category)

Results we think we know:
Denelle Grant 2nd? women's Enduro
Michelle Co 4th? Women's Enduro

We are waiting on results for Christy, Ken, Ted, Jason, Mark, and Shawn.

This is what my Nike HRM had to say about my 5 hour and 5 minutes on the bike:

Full on this was one of the hardest starts for an Enduro race that I have been a part of. HR was way too high for the first hour, and I needed time to recover.

1 comment:

MC said...

I had an awesome time riding the trails, finding out more about what goes on in my head during a race situation, and learning more about other racing-related stuff. It was actually fun to race the trails after the rain (sort of). The trails just seemed to improve in rideability with each lap, which kept seeing the same landmarks lap after lap more interesting.

It's gonna be a fun season!

My guess as to my placing at this race is that I got 5th place, but we'll see what the results reveal.