Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mohican 100 prelim

Race went solid today, 9:23 on a very tough course. Denelle took 4th in the women's field with a FLYING time of 9:36. The Ol'Man did it in 9:32, so you can see how fast Denelle was today. The Ol'Man got 2nd in the Masters. Margaret K. Completed her first 100KM today and looked ready to go for the last 40 miles to get to full 100 miles in.
I felt solid for the day, rode steady and had fun!! Ranking wise, I ended up mixed in with the crowd I usually do...even after last weekends physical decay at the 24 hour race. I used nothing but InfinIT all day and suplemented with 1 pack of Cliff Blocks and 4 tablets of Endurolytes. At the last section of Single Track, I was feeling super strong and outclimbed and passed a bunch of people.

-Shawn

Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

3 comments:

Scott-tay said...

Sounds like y'all did fantastically. Great rides!

dannyo said...

Congrats you guys!

MC said...

Sounds like you had an awesome time. Good job!