Tuesday, August 7, 2007

50 Rattling Miles Marathon Race












I traveled up to Pennsylvania to race this one. This is one race that truly lived up to its name "Rattling". Rock gardens on rock gardens is how I would describe much of it. Truly a fun event. The new Fuel EX rode like a dream. The newly designed suspension was just the ticket for maintaining control through these rocky sections and I was sure glad to have that little extra travel to take the sting out of things as well. The pedaling efficiency was also great on the flatter sections and the Pro-Pedal on the new Fox RP2 really worked great.
I finished a solid 9th place. A few guys got me at the very end....guess I gotta work on that finishing power. High Speed Cycling put on a top notch event, support at the aid stations was killer, and everyone there was super nice to the out of towner.

No comments: