Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thursday "Expert" Ride

Jeremy, Mike the hurricaine, and myself all showed up for the ride. Three speed freaks, ready to do battle on a minature scale. All while I was trying to recover from the last two days at the same time. Something about this did not make sense. We had a great ride, Mike showing his great power on the flats, Jeremy just showing his power on the single speed, and me trying to pretend I had not just done the last two days of Time Trial and Hill Repeat intervals.....who was I kidding. In the end we averaged a bit over 10 mph at Walnut, and managed to scope out some new "Super D" style routes for the upcoming CRC Brownie Crit. I can't wait for that one, it will be killer.

The Blue Ridge Extreme (http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=4415) will be this weekend, CRC puts on a top rate event and offers many different distance options.
I will be there. Will you?

-Shawn

No comments: