Saturday, March 28, 2009

SIlence on the blog front


It seems that with Dave away on his honeymoon, we are not getting much up on the blog, so I thought I would post a brief update to the world.
Over the last couple of weeks, BFR has managed to obtain the lead in the VORS series this year. We seem to have hit a solid start in multiple categories but most notably, Expert Women, Single Speed and Sport Men and Women. Our team showed racing prowess here in the Charlottesville area on home turf and will be venturing to Richmond for next weekends Hilbert Race. Hopefully we can show some solid work there.

On the equipment front, everyone is running well. I just started riding the new Rotor Q-Rings. Two rides in, I LOVE THEM!!

I will get a few more rides in before I yield a final verdict, but from the beginning just riding around the yard I noticed a notable difference in pedal stroke and work. I am curious what difference they make on longer rides as well.

Additionally, our new team apparel arrives TODAY from Sugoi. Excited about the clothing, always top quality, but to this point, customer service has been pretty lacking. I am hoping they follow up with me on a few things this coming week.

-Shawn

2 comments:

Scott-tay said...

Good luck to everyone on BFR at Hilbert next weekend. I'll be racing the Cville 10miler running race and then venturing to WV for some family time. It's great to have an early lead in the VORS. Good job, everyone. Can't wait to wear the new Bike Factory team kits when they arrive.

Metro said...

I've been checking out those Rotor Q rings but never pulled the trigger on a set. Be sure to post an update after some long solid MTB rides.

Great job at Hilbert you guys and gals. It's going to be a fast season this year.

Peace,
Metro