Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy New Year!!

2010 arrived today, at least from a training perspective. The last month has been my transition/atrophy month. Paranormal and Tidewater Challenge unfortunatly fell in that time. Which means I went to the lines there without any training or peaking. Really, I have not trained at all since before the Twisted Tire Fall Cup I suppose.
When over the last few day I started to feel that off season dispair and depression, I knew it was time to end transition and start getting ready for the 2010 season. Adnan agreed after a few phone calls and emails.....
Today was back in the saddle, spin some watts in the endurance zone, and try to figure out how to pedal again. Good times: perfect fall weather, pretty leaves-- the perfect start to 2010 happened!
-Shawn
Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry

No comments: