Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pre-Turkey Day Ride

So a group of us got together to ride at Walnut Creek today in this great 75 degree weather. What a treat that was. Things were top notch and the only complaint about the trails, there are lots of leaves down, but that did not seem to slow Jeremy and I down. Both of us were on the gas pretty heavy for around two hours. That ride combined with about 3.5 hours yesterday, and I think that I have earned the right to eat really, really big tomorrow.
Best wishes to all our readers for a safe, healthy and happy Thanksgiving.
We all have many things to be thankful for this time of year, and every time I get to ride my bike, I am reminded of that......good health, great friends, and incredible place to ride my bike.......to name a few

enough preaching, go ride (or eat)

-Shawn

No comments: