Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ride as you feel

It is that time of year, no structured training, no upcoming race to tweak for, no taper to work through, just time to go ride a bike, have fun, enjoy friends, and look forward to the next season. It is that time of year they call "Transition." These days are great, if you wake up and don't want to ride, then don't, go do something else. It is weird, even on these days, I wake up, look at my mountain bike, and want to go ride. I guess I have this bug really bad.
Today Chris and I rode at O-hill. Part way through we were both busy falling off our bikes on a leaf strewn uphill, and ran into Johanna, a local pro-rider. She rode with us for a bit, always nice to have some one else along, especially Jo-Pro. She rocks.

Tomorrow is a day off, Trails on our farm are getting leafy and I hope to finish clearing them tomorrow.....oh yeah, and Dad wants to put siding on the house.


Go ride, that is my answer,

Shawn

No comments: