Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Day of Ease


Today was a day of ease before I fire back into full on training tomorrow. I rode for an hour easy, that was it. I also had a massage therapy appointment with Danielle at Body Revolutions today. What a difference this is making with my legs. It used to be that my IT bands would get tight and painful towards the end of a big ride, but after just a few sessions, things are much smoother, I have noticed less back pain on the bike, less ITB pain, and less fatigue in general on the long rides. I kinda doubted this would make such a big difference, but it really has
I also visited a few potential sponsors today, it seems like the ad line I should really give is, "For the cost of a single ad in the C'ville weekly, you get our jerseys and trailer for a year." But how do you make that sound smooth......good thing I don't work in sales.
On another interesting note, I managed to take the deraileur hanger off of the new EX 8 last night through a moment of shear stupidity, and guess what.....it's non standard. Thankfully Bike Factory had the answer, all will be well soon.
Some new pics will be up on the website tomorrow AM as well. Shannon (our photo queen) emailed me a bunch from different events this past year. Some darn good ones too. I had forgotten about some of the ones in Sedona that she took, you will have to check those out....

-Shawn

No comments: