Sunday, September 9, 2007

Road Riding



I got out on the Trek Madone for a bit today. I always forget how much fun that bike is to ride. Man what a great time. I got in 45 miles with with some good short hill efforts thrown in as well. The legs are feeling strong and the shoulder has come around nicely. We got another sponor on board this past week for the team. SixSixOne stepped up and took us under their wing. They make some really great gloves for cross country riding, so I am psyched by this one. This week will see a big jump in my training. I have a feeling that Adnan (my coach at TrainingPeaks) has some special abuse in store for me. I kinda hope so actually as I need to get some serious work done, mostly for my mental sanity.

There are a number of local to semi local events this weekend that look like fun.
The Cheat Mtn 100 (I think it is up on Active.com)
The Barry Saunders Off-Road Duathlon (http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?eventid=4915)

No comments: