Wednesday, September 12, 2007

First Ever TevenDu




Do you ever take pictures that make you realize you really need a better camera?


Tonight was the first ever Duathlon on the farm. A Run-Ride-Run moment of zen for all involved. With late notice we only had three runner-rider-runners, but they seemed to have fun anyway. Mostly I just rode around and heckled the three participants with a camera. Dave had a "you-aint-mountain-bikin-if-you-aint-breakin-stuff" moment and snapped his chain----three times. We gotta get that boy on a maintanence plan or something.
Tomorrow is a Brownie Crit here on the farm. I am gonna take the day off the mtn bike, I gotta a road workout to do, and my shoulder is actualy more uncomfortable now than it was five days ago.....I think I have tried to push it too hard too early.

-Shawn

No comments: